Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God.
Welcome to All Saints Benhilton C.of E. Primary School.
All Saints Benhilton C.of E. Primary School is a Voluntary Aided School. We work closely with the Southwark Diocesan Board of Education as well the London Borough of Sutton and our Mission Statement and General Educational Aims emphasise our close ties with the church.
Our aim is to ensure that every child is given the opportunity to fulfil his or her potential in whatever skills and talents they have, whilst feeling happy, safe and secure in their learning. Our highly skilled and committed team of teaching and support staff work hard to fulfil this aim. Our school instills strong values and promotes good behaviour in every pupil; we all live by our 5 Golden Rules which are inspired by Luke Ch6 V31.
- We listen to people, we do not interrupt
- We are gentle, we do not hurt anybody
- We are kind and helpful, we do not hurt people's feelings
- We are honest, we do not cover up the truth
- We look after things, we do not waste or spoil them
We like to work closely with parents and value their input to the school. Our regular newsletters keep parents informed as to what is going on in the school and how they can get involved. We operate an “Open Door Policy” and welcome discussion with parents regarding all aspects of the school.
All Saints Benhilton is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Click here to access our school policies, where you will find our Child Protection Policy, read our Safeguarding Statement and discover our courageous advocacy for a respectful, responsible and kind online world here.
I am very proud to be the Headteacher of the children and staff of All Saints Benhilton C.of E. Primary School and would welcome the opportunity to show you around the school. Please contact the school office if you would like to visit us.
Our Mission Statement
Together, within God's love, we nurture and inspire today's minds for tomorrow's challenges.
General educational aims
- Pupils will develop lively, independent, enquiring minds, and the ability to question and argue rationally.
- Pupils will acquire knowledge, skills, self confidence and self esteem to give them the ability to achieve throughout their life journey.
- Pupils will use language, mathematical, scientific, physical and creative skills effectively.
- To foster respect for religious and moral values, and the rights of individuals, irrespective of their gender, ethnic origin and disability.
- For pupils to understand the world in which we live, and the inter-dependence of individuals, groups and nations, contributing actively and responsibly to society.
- For pupils to appreciate human achievements and aspirations.